Monday, April 2, 2012

The Importance in My Life

My Family tree has a lot to do with my life. This just shows how much I care about my family and knowing who, where and what my family is like. I have a huge family from both sides of my parents, My grandparents are Johnson and Luci Eningowuk, Great grandparents are Davey and Frieda Ningeulook, and my great great grandparents are Jack and Marie Ningealook from my mothers side. My dads side my grandparents are Norma and Charles(the first) lewis. Great grandma is Frances Wright. All my grandparents have had a lot of kids whom are all my uncles, great uncles, aunties and great aunties. My family make me who I am today, I was taught from my grandparents, parents, and many family members.
I have known my great grandparents and grandparents but I wasn't alive for my great great grandparents time. I love the memories i cherish with family and being taught from wrong from family members.
I love my family.
my family makes me a better person each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment