Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shishmaref LifeStyle!

Eskimo food
is
number one diet in Shishmaref!
I have grown up with families who eat eskimo food most of the time. My favorites are muktuk, panalook, stink flipper, coke(walrus), shusha(Greens), baluga,
 Rope(seal intestines), etc..


Stink Flipper is good!

Eskimo food has a lot to deal with living a subsistance lifestyle, which means going out to hunt for the food we eat, and hunting is one of my favorite hobbies. I can tell you so much about the eskimo food and where they come from. Like Muktuk comes from Whale, Panalook is Black mean from mainly seals, Stink Flipper is made from Walrus. Which is fermented under ground, the longer the walrus is put away the tastier it gets to those who likes Walrus. I love "eskimo food" and living a traditional living way from our families. 






"I MISS THIS VEIW, ALWAYS WILL BE PROUD TO HAVE THIS LIFESTYLE."



This is Shishmaref, Alaska. Where Everyone who hunts and families who put together their eskimo food. Eskimo food is to be put away good in order to taste good. Everyone around in Shishmaref has done a lot of hunting, with putting up their hunted food. 






No comments:

Post a Comment